Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Memorable Melodies: DANGANRONPA from Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc


Song: DANGANRONPA
Game: Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc!
Composer: Masafumi Takada 

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Danganronpa is a dope game. Initially I expected nothing out of it, but was blown away by how good the game actually was. Who would have thought that a murderous bear holding kids hostage in a high school could be so compelling? Seriously, if you haven't already checked it out, read my Game Time ID on the game here.

This song is one that has really stuck with me though. Partially because it's awesome, and partially because it has become a joke for me. At the beginning of the song a robot voice says Danganronpa, and then the song really pops off. For a very long time whenever I would say Danganronpa I would follow it up by imitating this song. Thinking about it now, it's not really very funny, but I definitely thought it was.

Other than my stupid joke it's still a memorable song. Right when the game comes to the main menu this sweet jam starts right up to let you know just how weird the game really is. Hell, sometimes I turn on my Vita just to hear it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment