Friday, February 19, 2016

Memorable Melodies: Karin's Theme from Street Fighter V


Song: Karin's Theme
Game: Street Fighter V
Composer: Don't know as of yet. Will update when I find it specifically

Man, I've been playing a lot of Street Fighter V since its release at midnight on Monday. Even though I'm not good and will never reach pro status I feel compelled to keep playing. The characters are relatively well balanced and fun to play. I'm having a blast. However, we're not here because of the game itself. We're here because of the music.

As you may have noticed this is going up on a Friday instead of the regular Wednesday. That is because I totally forgot to put something up on Wednesday because I was playing Street Fighter V! Yes, last weeks song was also a Street Fighter song, but I just can't help myself. The only music I can hear in my head at the moment are all of the sweet jams of Street Fighter V. That's why I chose Karin's Theme.

We all know it's fun to beat people down to rocking guitar riffs. What if it was some smooth jazzy sounding music instead? I can confirm that it's still just as fun to beat people up to. Karin's Theme is a break from the usual jamming rock you'd find in a fighting game, but still somehow fits with the game perfectly. 

Next week I promise the song won't be from Street Fighter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment