Thursday, July 3, 2014

Tomodachi Screenshot Madness

I've taken so many pictures playing Tomodachi Life and I don't even know why. Most of them are totally nuts, so I thought I'd share them.

Enjoy!

Yup, that;s a man in a dog suit playing with a baby.

Ellen Page and Professor Oak from Pokemon got married!

They wanted to take my picture. I wasn't ready...

Just chillin' with a music box.

This is 100% accurate.

It looks like Professor Oak took his shirt off.

Mhmmm.

This Mii is so well made.

Rap battles are the best thing in the game.

BOOM ROASTED!

Woooooo!

Dayuuuuum.

Let's all lay on the floor. Why not?

Nothing beats the taste of grilled meat.

This pretty much explains itself.

Freeze frame!

My friend Calvin and Bayonetta got married. He was not pleased.

This is what happens if you desperately ask someone out.

If you give them stuff they'll use it. In this case it's a punching bag.

That's my favorite game!

That's the ugliest baby I've ever seen.

I'm always impressed.

These are all super weird, but now that the game has gone on for longer it's getting even weirder. For some reason I'm still playing this game, so I might make another one of these in a week or so. I don't ever want to forget the craziness that is Tomodachi Life.

     -Manny

No comments:

Post a Comment