Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Mega Man Battle Network 4 Typo Picture Gallery

I've been replaying the Mega Man Battle Network series with a friend. Together we're on the third game, but in my impatience I began to play the fourth game as well. For the fourth game in the series they decided to employ a new art style. Apparently when they were employing new techniques they decided that a horrible translation was also in order.

There are some pretty bad translations out there, but this one is just inexcusable. Especially when you take into account how there were very little problems with the previous three games in the series. The only typo I remember was in the second game and it was easy to miss. I'd give the fourth game a pass also if it weren't for the fact that there are so many errors it's bananas. Don't get me wrong the writing itself in these games is nothing special, but they should at least have proper grammar.

Since there were so many typos I decided to take a picture with my phone every time I noticed one so that I could share them here. Yes, the quality is terrible, but you'll at least be able to see the text.

Enjoy!
















These are just the ones I specifically noticed or thought were worth taking a picture of. One of the ones I left out was that every time virus should have been singular it was the plural viruses instead. EVERY SINGLE TIME! They say viruses a lot in this series, because every enemy is a virus...

 I realize we're all prone to making typos of this nature, but it's just bananas that a game was able to be put out like this. I'm on the final boss of the game now, but there should be a lot of extra stuff to do afterwards. Perhaps I'll have a chance to share even more ridiculous typos.

No comments:

Post a Comment