Tuesday, February 12, 2013

A New Wild Pokemon has Appeared

After each new Pokemon generation is announced I wait around for any of the new designs to be shown off. There's something about seeing a brand new Pokemon that makes me get unreasonably excited. So today when scans from the newest CoroCoro were leaked online I freaked out a little bit.

Below you can see scans of the newest Evee evolution known in Japanese as Ninfia. I can only imagine it'll be renamed to something-eon in English. As of right now the type hasn't been announced. It's weird, because I can't tell what type it is right off the bat. If I had to guess I'd say normal. It certainly doesn't look like fighting, bug, poison, dragon, flying, ground, rock or steel (Yeah that's right I know all the Evee types). There's a chance it's ghost, but it looks far too pink and happy for that.

Update: It's English name is Sylveon, but the type still hasn't been revealed. 


Check it out! It's so pink and adorable! I want one! All joking aside I truly like the design of it. Hopefully this is a sign that the rest of the new Pokemon won't look as terrible as most of the 5th generation did. Let's all cross our fingers.

Since I get so excited every time a new Pokemon is shown off you can probably look forward to more posts like this as information about X and Y trickle out over the next few months.

     -Manny

No comments:

Post a Comment