Sunday, August 5, 2012

Possible Changes To Game Time

As you may have noticed I haven't done an installment of Game Time in two weeks. Now it is a brand new Sunday and I haven't yet made the new installment either. This mainly stems from the fact that I don't think my weekly game time segments should continue to exist as they do.

For those who don't know for the past few months I've been describing my gaming exploits week by week. While it's interesting as a sort of time capsule for myself, I feel like that's all it is. I want to be able to give people interesting and informative looks at games. The way Game Time is set up now I don't get to go into a huge amount of detail. It works sometimes, but I want more out of it.

I'm going to take some time off from doing Game Time in order to figure out what exactly needs to change.

I do know that I personally still enjoy doing Game Time in it's current form, so I will continue to do it, but on a less frequent basis. I don't always have a ton of time anymore, so doing it once a week can sometimes become tedious. I don't always play different games from week to week, so there tends to be some overlap. Now I'll be doing it at the end of the month. That way I can pick and choose what games I played that I think would be cool to talk about.

As of right now I'm thinking that I'll have two versions of Game Time. The monthly version I just mentioned and another weekly one focused on a single game. Now that big new releases are starting to trickle out again  I think it would be much more informative to give my impressions on one of those each week.

So let's recap

-No Game Time this week
-Game Time in it's current form will return once a month (So at the end of August)
-A new version of Game Time focused on a single game will most likely start up next week

Thank you to anyone who's been reading

     -Manny


No comments:

Post a Comment