Sunday, January 8, 2012

The Post Christmas Rush

Christmas has come and gone and now we have entered the year 2012. As always I have exited the holiday season with a surplus of games. Some I bought, while others were given to me as gifts. Due to my sudden influx of games I have been distributing my time across all of them to see what they have to offer. Since my time has been spread across many games I haven't completed anything in a while.

This doesn't mean I'll never complete any of my new games. Here is a list of games I picked up this holiday season that you can expect me to write about in the future.

Wii
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
Fortune Street
Little King Story

3DS
Mario Kart 7
Super Mario 3D Land

PS3
King of Fighters 13
The ICO and Shadow of Colossus Collection
Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure


In the past week I've turned my attention to Skyward Sword. I expect to complete it within the next week or two and I'm very eager to share my thoughts about it.

Somehow I've also found myself playing a fair amount Sonic Adventure 2 Battle for the GameCube. My friends and I are trying to get all A ranks on every single mission in the game. I'm thinking about writing something dealing with this subject as well.

Stay tuned for a great year here at Game Time With Manny.

     -Manny

No comments:

Post a Comment